Launching January 2022. A unique team-based, problem-solving service. We support you in making informed decisions around your separation. Total cost £285.
The Navigator Service is a unique resource delivered by the Directors of OnlyMums & Dads and highly experienced family law mediators, Rachael Oakes and Claire Colbert. Parents need different types of professional support depending on where they are in their journey and the issues they are dealing with. We will listen, inform and support you as you navigate one of life’s major events.
“We want you to be assured that we will go out of our way to support, inform and guide you.”
Specialist Mediator, Family Mediation & Mentoring LLP
Is The Navigator Service For Me? Are you…
thinking of separating and unsure where to turn first?
in the middle of a divorce/separation and feeling stuck and overwhelmed?
wanting to know more about what options are aviable to you, avoiding the family courts?
What will I get from The Navigator Service?
– Two sessions to be held on different days.
– Initial Consultation. Support in identifying key issues with relevant links to suggested resources/organisations.
– Family Law Information Meeting. Detailed information about the law and the divorce and separation process and your options for moving forward.
“We know that The Navigator Service works. Our team has years of experience and can help you with solutions beyond a legal one".
Our 3 step process
An opportunity for you to talk in confidence and to share your concerns with one or both of the OnlyMums & Dads team. We will listen and support you in identifying what your key questions are. (1st Zoom session 45 mins)
Notes & Guidance
We provide you with guidance notes and sign-posting to relevant organisations/services. You will also be sent a copy of the '101 Questions Answered About Separating With Children'.
Family Law Information Meeting
Ensuring that you know the different available options for resolving your situation. Session conducted by Zoom by Claire Colbert or Rachael Oakes. (40 mins)
Meet the team
Claire Colbert & Rachael Oakes
Family Mediation And Mentoring LLP
Free book: ‘101 Questions Answered’
On completion of your booking you will receive a free copy of the ‘101 Questions Answered About Separating With Children’ (Bath Publishing, 2nd edition).
Book your space
1. Book your date/time for the Initial Consultation
2. You will receive confirmation and payment details
3. Initial Consultation, follow-up guidance notes and signposting
4. Receive details on booking your Family Law Information Meeting
5. Family Law Information Meeting
We are a not-for-profit Social Enterprise. Community Interest Company 5209173. Payments are handled through PayPal.