This is a growing area of our organisations work and will be developed further. We believe it is important that the key messages become more widely available and accessible.
If you know of any research that could be added to this section please do get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org.
With thanks to Dr. Angharad Rhudkin, Child Clinical Psychologist, Southampton University for her contribution and guidance and the Elmhirst Trust for their initial support.
- > Parenting As Mediator Between Post-Divorce Family Structure & Children’s Well-Being.
- > Assisting Families To Navigate Family Relationship Support, Before, During & After Separation.
- > Divorce Stress, Stepfamily Stress & Depression Among Emerging Adult Stephchildren.
- > Long-Term Influences Of Parental Divorce On Offspring Affective Disorders.
- > Exposure To Parental Separation In Childhood & Later Parenting Quality As An Adult.