Parenting is one of the biggest challenges we will be faced with in our life time. It can bring the greatest rewards but also the toughest of times. For a parent going through separation those tough times can be extremely stressful and difficult.
The organisations listed in this section provide a range of useful tools and guides for parents who are having to negotiate thier way through this process.
Family Rights Group are the charity in England and Wales that advises parents and other family members whose children are involved with or require social care services. They run a confidential telephone advice service for families
- > Kids Come First – Separated Parent Support Workshops
- > Adfam – Improving Support For Families Affected By Drugs & Alcohol
- > The Global Guide To Divorce
- > The Family Court Without A Lawyer
- > You Make Your Parents Super Happy!
- > Breaking Upwards – How To Manage The Emotional Impact Of Separation
- > Why Should I Choose A Resolution Member To Help With My Family Issue
- > ‘My Ex Is Saying She Is Moving To Scotland With Our Kids.
- > Things To Consider When A Child Changes Home
- > Can I Get The Judge To Speak Directly With My Children?