Parenting is one of the biggest challenges we will be faced with in our life time. It can bring the greatest rewards but also the toughest of times. For a parent going through separation those tough times can be extremely stressful and difficult.
The organisations listed in this section provide a range of useful tools and guides for parents who are having to negotiate thier way through this process.
Family Rights Group are the charity in England and Wales that advises parents and other family members whose children are involved with or require social care services. They run a confidential telephone advice service for families
- > I Don’t Like The Way My Ex Speaks To Me Infront Of Our Daughter
- > Grounds For Divorce – An Exlanation
- > My Ex Has Changed The Kids School & Doctor Without Telling Me
- > Control And Choices – A Mediator’s Perspective
- > My Ex Has Reported To Cafcass That She Has Been Abused By Me. This Is Not True.
- > We Are Separating. What Does The School Need to Know?
- > Social Media & Separating Couples
- > Positive Parenting – Helping Parents & Guardians Create Better Relationships With Their Children
- > My 10yr Old Keeps Telling Me How Great Her Dad Is (my ex)…