Parenting is one of the biggest challenges we will be faced with in our life time. It can bring the greatest rewards but also the toughest of times. For a parent going through separation those tough times can be extremely stressful and difficult.
The organisations listed in this section provide a range of useful tools and guides for parents who are having to negotiate thier way through this process.
Family Rights Group are the charity in England and Wales that advises parents and other family members whose children are involved with or require social care services. They run a confidential telephone advice service for families
- > We Are Not Married. Does This Mean Mum Gets The Children?
- > Should We Ask The Children Where They Want To Live, Or Is That Unfair?
- > I Am Sure My Ex IS Drinking Too Much When Looking After The Kids.
- > Separating: Are There Any Practical Steps I Should Take?
- > I Really Don’t Think My Ex Is Well Enough Mentally To Look After The Kids.
- > My Child Has Been Returned With Suspicious Bruising. What Action Should I take?
- > How Do I Recognise And Deal With The First Stages Of Alienating Behaviour?
- > What Should I Do About An Unreliable Ex?
- > If You Really Loved Me – For My Separated Parents
- > Is It Over?